Personal Colour Consultation
Colour can have a huge impact on how we look, how we feel and how others perceive us. When we get it right, it transforms our look. That ‘s why having a Personal Colour Consultation with an professional image consultant or personal stylist is a way to learn and to improve your overall personal image.
Colour is a wonderful tool for giving your look an instant boost. Wearing colours that complement your natural colouring can make you look healthier, more vibrant and younger.
Who is it for? If any of the following applies to you then Edith is here to help:
- Always tend to wear the same colours
- Always tend to wear the same styles
- Not sure what styles in your wardrobe suit your body shape the most
- Are bored of your current image and want to update it
- Not sure how to mix and match outfits to get the most out of your wardrobe
- Have items in your wardrobe you rarely or never wear
How it works
At the consultation, Edith will discuss your lifestyle, clothes, make-up, shopping habits and what you like to wear. By looking at the way your skin tone, eye colour and hair colour work together you’ll then be shown the range of colours that complement your unique colouring and ways in which you can wear them.
You will learn how to bring the colours from your personal palette into your wardrobe and find out which ones really give you the WOW factor. You will also be advised on your best neutral shades and how they can create your wardrobe staples such as suits, jackets and trousers.
Finally, Edith will give you full make-up in colours that complement your skin tone and features and supply you with a list of suitable make-up shades.
Edith will demonstrate
- Learn your best colours for clothes and make-up
- Colour psychology
- Discover tips on which colours suit your personal style
- Easily mix ’n’ match the colours in your wardrobe
- Understand how colours influence the way you look and feel
- Create an accessory wardrobe
Duration: 90 mins
What clients say after experience Edith’s services Client feedback