Wardrobe Analysis Service
While image consulting has much to do with the way you feel, wardrobe magement is all about how you look.
You wear your clothes – your clothes is not wearing you.
That’s why wardrobe management is so important: Clothes should reflect the best version of you so you can show up in the best possible way for success. And smart wardrobe organizing and evaluating teaches you how to have less clothes but significantly more outfits.
Who is it for?
If any of the following applies to you then Edith is here to help:
- Always tend to wear the same colours
- Always tend to wear the same styles
- Not sure what styles in your wardrobe suit your body shape the most
- Are bored of your current image and want to update it
- Not sure how to mix and match outfits to get the most out of your wardrobe
- Have items in your wardrobe you rarely or never wear
- Are on a budget and don’t have money to spend on new outfits or are on a limited budget and want advice on what items are missing from your current wardrobe
- Have a wardrobe full of clothes yet still feel you always have nothing to wear
- Have a messy wardrobe and just need a good tidy up so things can be found easily
- Need help putting together an outfit for an upcoming occasion
What happens on the day?
You will have already had a preliminary phone consultation and filled out a detailed client questionnaire form so we will have identified your needs and what you wish to get out of the day
- Edith will go through your wardrobe and show you which colours and styles you are best suited to and how to put together new outfits
- You will learn how to best dress for your body shape, lifestyle and personality
- You will be shown easy ways to update the pieces you currently own. You will be advised on what items are missing from your wardrobe and information on where to buy them so you can look for them when shopping either on a personal shopping day or alone
- Your wardrobe will be de cluttered and ultimately you will be left with the best colours, shapes and styles which work for you
- You will be given maximising and minimising tips, showing you how to accentuate your best features
- You will be given helpful hints and tips on how to shop effectively when alone with a colour analysis chart to keep and ongoing support after your shopping experience with Edith
Duration : 3/4 hours